Theoretical Physics of Soft and Biological Matter. I use analytical tools from statistical mechanics and ﬁeld theory to study the structure and elasticity of (bio)polymers.
1. M. Razbin, P. Benetatos, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi, A ﬁrst-passage approach to the thermal breakage of a discrete one-dimensional chain, Soft matter 15 (11), 2469-2478 (2019)
2. S. Dutta, P. Benetatos, Inequivalence of ﬁxed-force and ﬁxed-extension statistical ensembles for a ﬂexible polymer tethered to a planar substrate, Soft matter 14 (33), 6857-68661 (2018)
3. P. Benetatos, Tensile elasticity of semiﬂexible polymers with hinge defects, Physical Review E 96 (4), 0425023 (2017)
4. P. Benetatos, Y.S. Jho, Bundling in semiﬂexible polymers: A theoretical overview, Advances in colloid and interface science 232, 114-1267 (2016)
5. M. Razbin, P. Benetatos, A. Zippelius, Elasticity of a semiﬂexible ﬁlament with a discontinuous tension due to a cross-link or a molecular motor, Physical Review E 93 (5), 0524086 (2016)
6. S. Dutta, P. Benetatos, Y.S. Jho, Bundle formation in parallel aligned polymers with competing interactions, EPL (Europhysics Letters) 114 (2), 280012 (2016)
7. M. Razbin, M. Falcke, P. Benetatos, A. Zippelius, Mechanical properties of branched actin ﬁlaments, Physical Biology 12 (4), 0460077 (2015)